Updated JNTUH New Additional Guidelines to Conduct External Exams Sept 2020 due to COVID Welcome To JntuShala,Here We Provide All The
Information About All JNTU Universities And Jntu Affiliated Colleges, 10/SSC, Intermediate,
Diploma Related Updates,Results,Notifications,
Timetables And All Required information .We Are Here To Serve For students.If Any Suggestions or
Complaints Please Feel Free To Mali Us.
We are The Team This page is to provide the information about all jntu universities and all jntu
affiliated universities. we also
provide all the information about colleges.
Welcome to Jntushala,Here Yo can find tha all Notifications of all years of BTECH,MTECH And B.Pharmacy,M.pharmacy released By JNTUH.We provide Jntuh Notifications That which are released by jntu hyderabad.This Website is the fastly updated Website with all the Notifications & Time Tables.Below we have provided the downlodable links you can download directly without ads and without cliking multipe page links to download.please go there and download Easily.
1) Please download the recent seat allotment excel file (as there may be a few updates in the list).
2) The colleges are informed not to allow any students who are Covid positive. To that extent, one declaration form need to be taken from the students. The format of the undertaking is enclosed herewith. (One A4 sheet with four copies of declaration forms. It should be cut into four pieces and to be issued to four students)
3) The students may be instructed to carry either the student identity card or any other identity card (like Adhar card, driving license or PAN or any other govt. approved identity cards)and show it along with hall-ticket.
4) Some colleges have requested the University to permit their students to write exams at their (parent college) instead of allotted host colleges. The requests of such colleges have been accepted and issued fresh hall-tickets and nominal rolls. These parent colleges can use the answer booklets available in the first lot of bundles (cartons). They need not collect the booklets from the host colleges.
1)The Principals are informed to provide the necessary comfort to the parents/attendees who accompany with their wards who are writing semester exam at your college test center like allowing them to enter inside the campus and permitting them to sit in the waiting hall /seminar hall until the two hours exams of their wards is completed.
2) There are a few changes in the provisional allotment of the students to your college. These changes are necessitated due to requests received from the Principals. Final allotment of the students to write the exams, shall be kept in the portal by 14-09-2020. The Principals are requested to make the seating plans as per that final lists only.
3) Nominal rolls of the students shall be generated based on the final allotments only.
4) The hall tickets of the students of your college (parent college) shall be kept in your college portal on or before 13-09-2020. Principals are requested to arrange to take the printouts of all the hall-tickets of the students. The scanned copies of the hall-tickets of the students (who opted to write their exam at the center other than Parent College) should be sent to respective students either by mail or whatsapp or some other electronic mode after the signature (and duly stamped) of the Principal. These students should not be instructed to come to college for the collection of their respective hall-tickets. However for the students who opted their parent college as test center, there is no change in the procedure for the issue of the hall-tickets.
5) All the answer booklets of the students are packed host-college-wise. Hence the colleges need to submit the answer booklets of their students to host colleges where their college students are writing exams.
6) Every college receive two types of answer booklets cartons; the first category of cartons (bundles) consists of the answer booklets of all the students of their own college students (this bundles consist of the booklets of the students who are writing at other centers also; but ignore these booklets; as we have already sent another set to the host colleges); the second category of the bundles are of the students who are allotted to your college (these are other college students) plus Rs. 2000/- fine booklets.
7) The answer booklets in the first category of cartons are printed with the exam dates starting from 20-04-2020 to 29-04-2020 please ignore these dates. Please note the following mapping table for usage of answer booklets.
8) If there are any student who was tested positive for Covid-19 or the student who has not gone for the testing but possessing the symptoms of Covid-19, such students should not be allowed to write the exam but assist them to visit the nearest hospital. University plans to conduct a separate exam for such students. Due to Covid reasons, if any student is absent for the semester exam, but write at later date, such cases shall not be treated as supplementary appearance.
9) The Principals are informed to follow all the instructions as well as standard operating procedures due to Covid-19 mentioned in our earlier letter (ref. 2 cited above).
10) The last date to submit the lab exam award lists, internal marks of Mid-1 and Mid-2, MOOCs grades and the second batch project viva exam grades is 03-10-2020 (Saturday). If not submitted by the due date, penalty will be levied.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Jntushala and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, contained on the website for Educational purpose only. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
© Copyright 2020, Jntushala. All Rights Reserved.