JNTUH BTECH, BPHARM Mode Of Conducting 1st Mid- Exams For All Semesters Dec-2020.Welcome To JntuShala,Here We Provide All The
Information About All JNTU Universities And Jntu Affiliated Colleges, 10/SSC, Intermediate,
Diploma Related Updates,Results,Notifications,
Timetables And All Required information .We Are Here To Serve For students.If Any Suggestions or
Complaints Please Feel Free To Mali Us.
We are The Team This page is to provide the information about all jntu universities and all jntu
affiliated universities. we also
provide all the information about colleges.
Welcome to Jntushala,Here Yo can find tha all Notifications of all years of BTECH,MTECH And B.Pharmacy,M.pharmacy released By JNTUH.We provide Jntuh Notifications That which are released by jntu hyderabad.This Website is the fastly updated Website with all the Notifications & Time Tables.Below we have provided the downlodable links you can download directly without ads and without cliking multipe page links to download.please go there and download Easily.
the Principals of the colleges offering BTech and BPharm courses are informed to note the following guidelines for conducting the first midterm examinations of the odd semester students:
1) The I midterm examinations of BTech / BPharm shall be conducted in descriptive mode as specified in the academic regulations; i.e. the objective and the descriptive papers for a duration of 1 hour 20 minutes (20 minutes for objective and one hour for descriptive examinations).
2) The examination may be conducted at the identified host colleges in addition to the parent college. The college principals have to take the city/town preferences of the students and identify only one center for all the students of one town/city, in addition to their own college. The colleges need to directly contact the host colleges to provide the examination venue to their students
3) For other state students, hostel accommodation may be provided in the college attached hostels, following the COVID-19 norms and protocols. A declaration need to be taken from those students wrt complying with the COVID-19 norms while residing in the hostels. The accommodation should be strictly limited to other state students.
4)The sufficient number of question papers subject-wise need to be sent to the host colleges. All the question papers of one subject need to be bundled separately and all these bundles of one session need to be kept in one envelope and sealed. Sufficient number of answer booklets are also to be packed for each host college along with the question papers.
5) Confidentiality and integrity should be maintained in entire process of conducting the examination. Any deviation in this regard will be viewed seriously and punitive action will be taken to this effect.
6) All the students must carry their college-identity cards while writing their midterm exams both at parent colleges as well as at host colleges.
7) The question papers of first-midterm examinations need to be set by the parent colleges.
8) The first midterm examinations of odd semesters of B. Tech. & B. Pharm. courses shall be conducted from 23-12-2020; Further on 21-12-2020 and 22-12-2020 class work need to be continued.
9) There shall be two examinations on one day and the examinations shall be conducted on alternative days for the students.
10) )There will be four slots of examinations (9:30 AM to 10:50AM, 11:30AM to 12:50PM, 1:30PM to 2:50PM, and 3:30PM to 4:50 PM). On first and third slots, second year examinations and on second & fourth slots, final year examinations will be scheduled. On the following day, first and third slots, third year exams will be scheduled.
11) The Principals are informed to depute the staff of their respective colleges who are residing in nearby towns/villages to the host colleges to perform the observer duty at the host centers..
12) University examination branch shall make arrangements to send the mid exam question papers and stationary of their students to all the host colleges selected by the parent colleges (if the colleges prefer to take the service of the University). The parent colleges need to submit the materials in packed condition to exam branch by 21-12- 2020 (Monday) evening. The actual transportation charges per candidate basis, will be computed and shall be borne by the parent colleges.
13)The answer booklets after the examinations are to be packed at the host-colleges, parent-college-wise & session-wise and may be handed over to the parent colleges on daily basis or after the last exam as per the requests made by the Principals of the parent colleges. If the answer booklets are to be handed over after the last day of exams, all the sealed answer booklet bundles must be kept in safe and secured place under the direct control of Principal of Host College. If the parent colleges take the help from University examination branch for the transport of the material, on the next day after the last examination, University shall make arrangements to collect the answer booklets from all the host colleges route-wise. The parent colleges need to collect the answer booklets of their students from the University exam branch.
14) The seating arrangement should be in zig-zag manner and all the COVID norms are to be strictly followed.
15) The charges of Rs. 20/- per candidate per subject may be paid directly to the host colleges
16) The time-tables of the first midterm examinations of odd semesters of BTech & B. Pharm courses are already kept in the portal.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Jntushala and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, contained on the website for Educational purpose only. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
© Copyright 2021, Jntushala. All Rights Reserved.